Push-Pull Muscle Strength Dyn. Digital 100 Lb.
|*Non-Continental U.S. States & Territories - please call for shipping charges.|
- DIGITAL (LCD) READOUT
- 100 lb
- The heavy-duty dynamometer features the hydraulic system that is used in the industry accepted Baseline© and Jamar© hand dynamometers and pinch gauges
- Hydraulic system ensures accurate readings
- The dynamometer is much lighter (1.5 lb. vs. 6 lb.) and easier to use than spring push-pull dynamometers that are in common use today
- Dial continuously shows instantaneous force and holds the maximum force reading
- This maximum reading should be manually recorded prior to resetting for the next test
- Available with either an analog (dial) readout or a digital (LCD) readout
- Choose either 50 lb. 100 lb. 250 lb. or 500 lb. force capacity unit
- Comes with 3 push pads (padded curved padded straight and 1cm2 circular) 1 pull hook and 1 snap-lock hook
- Comes in cushioned carrying case with muscle heat test manual
- 1 Year Warranty
- CE certified
This product currently has no reviews. Would you like to leave one?