Dual Lumen Conserver, 3:1 Ratio
|*AK and HI residents please call for shipping charges.|
This Dual Lumen Pneumatic Conserver incorporates a regulator and a conserver with a 3:1 conserving ratio. You can switch between continuous and conserve modes without disconnecting the unit. The Conserver's compact aluminum body uses brass components in high-pressure and relief-valve zones for extended durability. Made in the USA.
- Inlet Pressure: 200-3,000 PSI
- Outlet Pressure: 22 PSI
- Flow Settings (continuous or conserve): 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6 LPM
- Savings Ratio: 3:1 conserving ratio
- Inlet Configuration: CGA-870
- Outlet Connection: Cannula hose barb with dual lumen cannula hose
- Unit Weight: 12.6 oz.
- Dimensions: 6” x 1.6” x 1.9”
- Gauge Size: 1.5” diameter
This product currently has no reviews. Would you like to leave one?