model: Scoota Trailer XLClick to enlarge
The ScootaTrailer XL offers more than 700 extra square inches of space so that you can carry the largest scooters and power wheelchairs, yet it still is compatible with vehicles like the Chevy Cavalier, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Ford Focus, Honda Accord, and Toyota Corolla. In fact, any vehicle with a class one trailer hitch is compatible with the ScootaTrailer XL because it only places 35 to 75 pounds of weight onto the hitch.
What are the advantages of the ScootaTrailer XL and its universal design? Here are just a few:
- You don't need to buy a larger vehicle just to transport your scooter, power chair, or other mobility device.
- You can save gas by using a smaller vehicle.
- You can easily switch the ScootaTrailer XL from vehicle to vehicle because of the included Swivel Trailer Jack.
- The ramp height is very low, making loading easier than traditional vehicle lifts. An optional gas-strut makes it even easier to lower the ramp.
- You can still access the rear hatch of vans & SUVs or the rear trunk of cars. Traditional external lifts require you purchase a swing-away arm.
- Completely stable at highway speeds, it even has its own VIN number!
- With the optional lockable cover you get complete protection for your device and gas-strut assistance.
- Can be detached easily and rolled away into a carport or shed.
Overall, the ScootaTrailer XL is the ideal solution for transporting scooters, power wheelchairs, and even small off-road vehicles. It offers safety, convenience, and tremendous compatibility.
|Cargo Capacity||500 lb|
|Trailer Weight||385 lb|
|Trailer Weight With Cover||435 lb|
|Usable Length||5' 6"|
|Usable Width||3' 1.5"|
|Usable Height - Min||3' 10"|
|Usable Height - Max||3' 10"|
|Overall Length||7' 9"|
|Overall Width||4' 5"|
|Tires & Rims||4.80-12" High Speed Tires & 4 Lug Rims|
|Axle & Hub Type||Torflex Axle & E-Z Lube Spindles|
|Hitch Type||Ball Mount Hitch|
|Shell Material||Optional Aluminum Cover|