This product is covered by a ONE YEAR IN-HOME PARTS AND LABOR WARRANTY. This warranty is in addition to the standard warranty from the manufacturer which is listed below. Where the manufacturer's warranty is less than one year, this warranty will provide additional coverage of both parts and labor for the entire one year period starting from the date of purchase.
Pride Mobility electric scooters and personal mobility vehicles:
THREE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: For three (3) years from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at their option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Structural Frame Components, Including: Main Frame, Fork, Seat Post, Tiller Frame
THREE-YEAR PRORATA WARRANTY: Three-year prorata drivetrain warranty, including: Transaxle, Motor Brake (electronic function ONLY), Brake. These components will be prorated on the following schedule:
- First year: 100% replacement of parts cost
- Second year: 67% replacement of parts cost
- Third year: 50% replacement of parts cost
NOTE: If there is an increase in the operational noise level in the transaxle, the warranty does not apply. An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter.
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: For one (1) year from the date of purchase, Pride will repair or replace at their option to the original purchaser, free of charge, any of the following parts found upon examination by an authorized representative of Pride to be defective in material and/or workmanship:
Bearings, Bushings, Rubber Components, Plastic Components (except body). Also, electronic assemblies including: Electronic Controllers, Chargers, Harnesses, any other electrical subassembly.
SIX-MONTH WARRANTY: The battery is covered by a separate six-month warranty, provided by the battery manufacturer. The batteries are not warranted by Pride.
This warranty does not extend to:
- Those items which may require replacement due to normal wear and tear, including but not limited to: ABS Plastic Shrouds, Motor Brushes, Upholstery and Seating, Brake Pads, Tires and Tubes, Fuses/Bulbs
- Circumstances beyond the control of Pride
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product, unless specifically authorized, IN ADVANCE, by Pride Mobility Products Corporation
- Repairs and/or modifications made to any part without specific consent from Pride
Exclusions also include components with damage caused by:
- Abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence
- Battery fluid spillage or leakage
- Commercial use, or use other than normal
- Improper operation, maintenance, or storage
NOTE: Gradual deterioration in performance because the battery has been left in a discharged state, left in cold conditions for an extended period of time, or worn out through heavy use is not covered.
SERVICE CHECKS AND WARRANTY SERVICE
Warranty service must be performed by an authorized Pride Provider. Do not return faulty parts to Pride without prior written authorization. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the purchaser. Please contact your authorized Pride Provider for information on the current cost associated with a service visit.