Medical Professionals of Tomorrow Scholarship
The 2013 Medical Professionals of Tomorrow Scholarship has begun!
Matthew J. Johnson2012 Winner
Eugene Chang2011 Winner
Cameron Waites2010 Winner
US Medical Supplies a top online retailer of medical supplies and mobility aids such as lift chairs, mobility scooters, stair lifts, and wheelchair lifts, is excited to bring back the Medical Professionals of Tomorrow Scholarship!
As an industry leader, US Medical Supplies recognizes the importance of education and the incredible potential of tomorrow's medical professionals, and rewards this scholarship to a student every year.
The Medical Professionals of Tomorrow Scholarship is available to full-time college students who are pursuing a course of study in a medical field, including those studying to become a doctor, nurse, physical therapist, anesthesiologist, radiologist, and all those who are pursuing other medical fields! This year, three applicants will be selected to receive a scholarship award. First place will receive $3,500, second place will receive $1000, and third place will receive $500. With this award, US Medical Supplies hopes to contribute to the future of the medical field by offering the winning student financial assistance to help cover the expenses of tuition and books.
To receive this scholarship each applicant must answer the following question in 500 words or more:
Why did you choose your current field of study, and what do you aspire to accomplish in this field?
You must also meet the following requirements:
- You must be enrolled in an accredited two-year or four-year school, or a graduate program in the United States. Current high school seniors must have committed to a specific school before applying.
- You must be enrolled as a full-time student at the time the scholarship is awarded.
- You must be enrolled in an educational program that is related to the medical field. If you have a question about whether your major qualifies, please use your best judgement.*
- You must be a legal resident of the United States.
- You must complete the application and submit your response to the essay question by December 31st, 2013.*
- Your response to the essay question must be at least 500 words in length.
- You must do ONE of the following: Like us on Facebook, +1 us on Google+, OR follow us on Twitter.
*Due to the volume of applicants, we may not be able to respond to every inquiry. It may take up to 24 hours to process your application, so please wait at least a day to receive your confirmation email at the address you provided.
The winning essay will be announced by January 15th, 2014. If your essay is selected, you will be notified beforehand.