model: Scoota Trailer
Click to enlarge
- ScootaTrailer Overview Video
- ScootaTrailer Assembly Video
- ScootaTrailer Features & Benefits Video
- Hitching & Unhitching Video
The ScootaTrailer, unlike any other mobility device carrier, lets you transport the largest scooters and power wheelchairs on compact and subcompact cars! This includes vehicles like the Chevy Cavalier, Chrysler PT Cruiser, Ford Focus, Honda Accord, and Toyota Corolla. In fact, any vehicle with a class one trailer hitch is compatible with the ScootaTrailer because it only places 35 to 75 pounds of weight onto the hitch.
What are the advantages of the ScootaTrailer and its universal design? Here are just a few:
- You don't need to buy a larger vehicle just to transport your scooter, power chair, or other mobility device.
- You can save gas by using a smaller vehicle.
- You can easily switch the ScootaTrailer from vehicle to vehicle because of the included Swivel Trailer Jack.
- The ramp height is very low, making loading easier than traditional vehicle lifts. An optional gas-strut makes it even easier to lower the ramp.
- You can still access the rear hatch of vans & SUVs or the rear trunk of cars. Traditional external lifts require you purchase a swing-away arm.
- Completely stable at highway speeds, it even has its own VIN number!
- With the optional lockable cover you get complete protection for your device and gas-strut assistance.
- Can be detached easily and rolled away into a carport or shed.
Overall, the ScootaTrailer is the ideal solution for transporting scooters, power wheelchairs, and even small off-road vehicles. It offers safety, convenience, and tremendous compatibility.
|Cargo Capacity||600 lb|
|Trailer Weight||285 lb|
|Trailer Weight With Cover||335 lb|
|Usable Width||2' 5.5"|
|Usable Height - Min||3' 4"|
|Usable Height - Max||3' 4"|
|Overall Length||7' 3"|
|Overall Width||3' 9"|
|Tires & Rims||4.80-12" High Speed Tires & 4 Lug Rims|
|Axle & Hub Type||Torflex Axle & E-Z Lube Spindles|
|Hitch Type||Ball Mount Hitch|
|Shell Material||Optional Aluminum Cover|
Sep 5, 2011 7:01 PM
|Mountain home from North Carolina would recommend this to a friend.|
|A Little About Myself||
80+ year old medical engineer - still working part time and enjoying life.
This trailer loaded with my 310 pound wheelchair tows beautifully. On back roads or the Interstate you hardly know it's there. Further, it is easily manuverable when backing.
|Service & Delivery||
I am very pleased with every aspect of this trailer.
|24 of 26 people found this review helpful|