Careers with US Medical Supplies
Current Career Opportunities
Customer Care Agent
US Medical Supplies is growing at an amazing rate and we have more opportunities than ever for qualified, professional individuals. Our Customer Care Agents must be motivated, courteous self-starters who have a passion for driving sales results and creating a relationship with our clientele. This position requires a strong working knowledge of our bestselling products, such as lift chairs, stair lifts, bath lifts, wheelchair lifts for vehicles, wheelchair lifts for residences, electric mobility scooters, power wheelchairs, and medical supplies.
- Assisting inbound callers by answering questions, assessing needs, and providing solutions from our selection of mobility and medical products.
- Making outbound calls to follow up on prospective clients.
- Coordinating efforts with product vendors to ensure accuracy and timeliness of orders.
- Constant communication with management and other agents to guarantee the highest possible quality of service to our clients.
- At least 3 years of professional sales experience, preferably in the area of home medical/mobility products.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Computer and internet skills: candidates must be proficient using desktop software such as web and email clients, spreadsheets, and other applications.
- Associate or bachelor degree strongly preferred
At US Medical Supplies, our passion is in our quality products and services. We take great pride in our medical and mobility products, which have been known to greatly increase quality of life for our customers. Ideal candidates will share this passion for helping the senior and disabled communities we service. Ideal candidates are driven to succeed in a sales environment.
This opportunity is for our call centers in Raleigh, NC, Mesa, AZ, and Atlanta, GA. We offer a strong compensation package with a base salary plus commission and incentive bonuses. If you believe you are an ideal candidate for our team, please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please, no phone calls.